From: "Andrew Fenn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I have two text files with two rows of data on each
> line sperated by a tab for about 20 lines in each file.
> Would it be faster accessing this data by putting it in a
> mysql table?

Depends what you want to do with the data. If you're searching through for
specific values, summing values, grouping, etc, then you'd probably be
better off putting it in a database as they are designed for those sort of
functions.

If you're just opening and displaying the file, or looking for one simple
match, then just leave it in a file.

Don't forget about SQLite if you choose the database route, also.

---John Holmes...