Subject:  Problem installing CURL for phpMySearch
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Greetings!!!

I hope that there would be someone could help me in
installing CURL Version 7.11.0 for PHP Version 4.3.2.

I've already configure the CURL in PHP using on this
way:

./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \
--with-nsapi=/usr/iplanet/iWS \
--with-curl=/usr/local \
--with-curlwrappers \
--enable-libgcc

After I have configured , make, and make install the
php, I dont get any error from them, instead a
complete configuration or build on it.

But whenever I checked my phpinfo (using phpMyAdmin),
I only got this configuration:

 './configure' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql'
'--with-nsapi=/usr/iplanet/iWS' '--enable-libgcc'

And, when I checked the installation of phpMySearch,
it always have error on CURL saying that I need to
compile it.

Any suggestions is highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,