Thanks Dave. It's working now. I searched many different places for an answer and yet for whatever reason, I just didn't check Google. We're all allowed a few brain mishaps, right? :-)

Thanks again.

David O'Brien wrote:

After googling the error message for you, I found about a zillion pages
which all basically say the same thing.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q175168

-Dave