Hello,

What is a good tool to use for documenting php?  I am looking for something
like javadoc.  I think there is phpdoc, just not sure if it's any good or if
I should try to create my own.

Thanks,
Eddie

 WARNING:  The information contained in this message and any attachments is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It may also
contain trade secrets and other proprietary information for which you and
your employer may be held liable for disclosing.  You are hereby notified
that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error,  please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] by E-Mail and then
destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged
information.