Same here ... I only initialize variables where's there any point to it ...
like the booleans I use for error checking ... all the others are normally
never initialized....

Rene

According to historical records, on Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:15:58 -0400 Travis

--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

~ If you don't like what I have to say ... don't read it ~

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...
Check out the new Metalbunny forums at http://forums.metalbunny.net/