I've been running IIS for a while now and I'm really sick of it and all it's
security flaws. I decided today to upgrade to Apache, so I download the msi
from the Apache website. I install it, but once it tries to install it as a
service onto my XP Pro box, it gives me an error telling me that port 80
cannot be used. IIS ran on port 80 and I uninstalled it, rebooted, but I got
the error.

I've tried reinstalling Apache, rebooting, and pretty much everything I know
to do. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stephen Craton

http://www.melchior.us