Looking for a (open source) solution here: is there some way that I can convert an already existing HTML page to a PDF file, by means of a script (on a unix box)? What I'd like to do is have a button on all of our pages that, when clicked on, will perform a capture of that page, including all images, convert to PDF, and serve it back to the user's browser. I don't just want what the user's viewing (I doubt that's possible anyway from a server-side point.) I want a full page capture, and then converted.

Basically, something similar to what www.browsercam.com is doing when you submit a URL to them. Does anyone know of a way, a script, or something, that can accomplish this?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.