I have the following lines in a PHP script:

ini_set('session.save handler','user');
ini_set('session.use_cookies', '1');
ini_set('session.use_only_cookies', '1');
ini_set('session.cookie_lifetime', '0');
ini_set('session.use_trans_sid', '0');

I do not want the Session ID to be passed via the URL, however, even with
the above lines in my script, PHP is still appending the Session ID and code
to the end of all URLs on the first page visited in the site. All pages
after that, however, do not have the Session ID appended to all URLs, just
the first page visited.

I have PHP 4.3.2 installed on a RedHat Linux ES 3.0 server. Is there
anything I can do to prevent this from happening?

Monty