Hi Brian ,

I can use just following commands no other commands allow.
Is this enough to install ImageMagick ?

//-------------
ar           awk          cat          chmod        clear        compress
cp           crontab      crypt        cut          date         diff
dirname      dos2unix     du           echo         edit         egrep
emacs        emacs-20.3   emacsclient  find         g++          gcc
grep         gunzip       gzip         hash         head         help
hostname     htpasswd     id           java         jobs         joe
kill         less         ln           ls           make         man
mkdir        mkfile       more         mv           mysql        mysqldump
nice         nslookup     pagesize     perl         perldoc      pgp
php          php4         pico         pine         printf       ps
pwd          renice       rm           rmdir        sed          sendmail
sort         spell        tac          tail         tar          test
time         touch        uncompress   uniq         unzip        vi
wc           whereis      whois        zcat         zip

-Tuna-