Hehe, managed to do it on first try. This should do it :

<?php
$string = "hello world";
$length = strlen($string);

if($length>1){
 $reversed = "";
 for($i=0;$i<$length;$i++){
    $reversed .= substr($string,$length-$i,1);
 echo substr($string,$length-$i,1) . "<br>";
    }
    $reversed .= substr($string,0,1);
 echo substr($string,0,1) . "<br>";

 echo $reversed;
} else echo $string;
?>

I added some errochecking if the string is only 1 character, since there
should be no use in running the for loop then.

Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:
those who understand them, and those who don't.
www.steinhaug.com - www.easywebshop.no - www.webkitpro.com

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]