Hi,

Sorry for it. Can I get some help on this?

Regards,

Kuldeep

John Nichel wrote:

Kuldeep Singh Tomar wrote:

Hi All,

I am working on one Document Management System which I am running on linux. I have added this system to win2000 Active Directory server. Now, I want to authenticate my all users for DMS through this Win2k server and search on directory server. So, I am trying to connect to Active Directory server using php-ldap function, but every time it says that my password is not correct. I am using the example given at the site:

|function checkNTUser ($username,$password) {
 $ldapserver = 'Your Server';
 $ds=ldap_connect($ldapserver);
 if ($ds) {
     $dn="cn=$username,cn=Users, DC=[sitename], DC=[sitesuffix]";
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]($ds,$dn,$password);       if ($r) { return true;
     } else {
         return false;

I am really in crisis. Can somebody on list help me.Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Kuldeep Singh

Don't hijack threads.