Hi List,

I am trying to make a search box for my site and I ask the list how can I
search 24 tables to find a search string posted by a form.

I get Column: 'listing' in where clause is ambiguous when I run

$sql = mysql_query("select * from $tbs where listing like
\"$_POST[tglstring]\"") or die(mysql_error());

$tbs is a string containing 24 table names (1 for each letter of the
alphabet).

Have a made a obvious boo boo here or is the a simple solution to what I am
trying to do?

Thank you in advance for any help or pointers

Dave C

---