Arrrgh,

Something went haywire with my site a little while ago, can somebody tell me why I'm getting:

Warning: Failed opening 'themes/JET/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/etc/httpd/conf/php:/home/www/web:/home/www/websites/acxiom/phonebook/phplib/php:/home/www/web/plug-ins/phpweather') in /home/www/web/header.php on line 46

I don't know why it doesn't see the file, it's there.
I tried putting it in the include path even, no such luck.

I'm dying here, please help asap :-)

Clayton Dukes
CCNA, CCDA, CCDP, CCNP
Internetwork Solutions Engineer