Torsten Roehr wrote:

Hi all

I have been using mysql as the database for my PHP application.
Now my manager ordered me to use Microsoft SQL Server as the database.
I have been using the mysql interface to access the database, so I have
to change my code.
Which database interface should I use, ODBC, ADO, mssql or PEAR?
Any brief suggestion or link to some good tutorial/paper would be very
much appreciated.

Try PEAR::MDB or PEAR::MDB2 (as soon as it's stable) - this should also make switching to another database easier in the future - back to MySQL maybe ;) http://pear.php.net/package/MDB http://pear.php.net/package/MDB2

Regards, Torsten

All of this assumes that you have not made use of 'limit' :-)

--
Raditha Dissanayake.