what exactly are you trying to do? pass variables to a php script? then
use a form with POST or GET...not that simple? describe better what
you're doing then...

-jack

cam k wrote:

ok, I'll explain this a little better, bear with me.  I have several forms
in different frames and one particular form being filled out many times. I
want to be able to submit all the data at once to the database to tie it to
a unique invoice number generated only on submission.  So I need to somehow
store the data until ready to submit. I was thinking of using javascript or
arrays as session variables...

not sure though