By clicking pretty much at random (since I don't speak Russian), I see strings like
these:
http://www.fzr.ru/index.php?ae=4&ah=3
http://www.fzr.ru/index.php?ae=6&ah=3
http://www.fzr.ru/index.php?ae=1554
http://www.fzr.ru/ll.php?i=23&f=1&ae=49&l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fzr.ru%2Findex.php%3Fae%3D6%26ah%3D3

I was referring to the 'ae=' and 'ah=' strings, wondering if they were characteristic
of a particular CM system.

Thanks for your thoughts and clarifications.

-Kevin

>>> Jay Blanchard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 05/18/04 10:31AM >>>
[snip]
My organization has asked me to consult on a web site which was written
by one of our field offices. Unfortunately, there's no one around
anymore who was part of the original program. The kicker is that it's
all in Russian. It's at http://www.fzr.ru. It's titled "Health Russia
2020" and concerns HIV/AIDS in Russia.

Can identify the content management system in use? It seems php based,
and I wondered if anyone can identify it from the query strings it uses.
I'm hoping that it's a common CM system, with documentation in English,
but it could have been custom written. I'm told that they had nine
programmers working on it for a significant period of time.
[/snip]

Well, if we could actually see the query strings we might be able to go
somewhere with this.