Shelby wrote:
Hi,
I would like to develope a desktop application using PHP.
I was wondering can the .exe program run on Win CE/Pocket PC?

Please don't spam the list, we saw the message the first time. Well in order to run the application on a pocket PC you'd need a PHP binary for your specific platform (I don't know if there are any already out there, but I think you can build it from source yourself if need be). Also, you'll need PHP-GTK (PHP-GTK2 is supposed to be for PHP5, not sure about the release date for that though).

Jason