Hey All,

I know I asked this before a couple of weeks ago, but I need a good swift
kick in the right direction :D

I need to know how to do a text stream in PHP.
I have tried the following:

while loop with flush and sleep functions
HTTP/1.1 Connection: Stream (seems to work in the above while loop until you
post something then its like it stalls completely)

Are there any other ways?
I was looking at GTChat lastnight and it mentioned about sending a file
"line by line" to achieve a server push like effect....anyone know how to do
this?

Only way I will consider Java is if it will stream a HTML page and someone
can point me in a direction to grab one

Any help in the above questions would be greatly appreciated.