From: Dmitry Ruban [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mercredi 2 juin 2004 15:02
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] sessions handling

Hi folks,

We have two instances of apache/mod_php running on 80 and 443 ports
accordingly. For both mod_php we have the same dir (/tmp) to store session
information. Is it possible to mix sessions data up if user switches between
80 and 443 ports? I mean what if when user surfs over 80 port and has
already sessionID in this mod_php context(PHPSESSID stores in cookie), then
he jumps to 443 instance, would that mod_php correctly find proper session
file? Is it possible that PHPSESSID in 443 context hasn't been initialized
and mod_php won't get proper file?

Regards,
Dima Ruban