I've had no luck on the smarty list. does anyone else know?

  _____

From: Nunners [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 June 2004 16:22
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Variables within Variables

(Sorry for the naff subject - that's the only way I could describe it.!)

I'm trying to setup an application that uses various things, including
Smarty, PEAR:DB and anything else I think I can fit in!!!!

I've got to a point where I want to dynamically create a menu item, with two
layers of information.

The first is establishing the url of the link, which might be in the form
of:

/travel.php?id=$agent_id&password=$password

Then, using a saved cookie (a reference to call customer details), also pass
$agent_id and $password according to the customer's details (i.e. the
cookie).

Is that easily possible?

As further reference/guide, the url is saved as a variable within the Smarty
setup, and then appears in the template accordingly.