Whoa Whoa!  Wait a minute!  There is a couple of webservers here that use
PHP.  Some of them when it display the error message or warning message, it
never display the "include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php.ini'".  Some of the
other, it did display the "include_path'.:/usr/local/lib/php.ini'".  So,
something definitely is going on that I don't know about.  So, I wanted to
know how to turn off the display "include_path'.:/usr/local/lib/php.ini'
when there is a error message.  That's all.

Scott

9a04nt$5bi$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9a04nt$5bi$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...