Hi folks!

I need a function that will examine input for lowercase words. In the
processing of that input, I would like to eliminate them (so as to keep all
uppercase words).

I prototyped a reasonable function using the 'Find: using regex feature' in
KWrite, so it works there.

$search "(([^\bA-Z][a-z]\b*?)*?));
$replace = "";
$add = preg_replace($search, $replace, $add);

hWhen I tried it, it eliminated all lowercase words, and in the case of the
single upper case word, 'Bellingham', it retained only the capital 'B' --
arrgh!

Is there access to the internals of ucase function so I can find out how to do
this, or is there any easier way?

Any ideas, suggestions, and even admonitions would be very welcome!

Tia,
Andre