Howdy,
I am writing a program that has a handful of classes. I would like to be able to get information from one object to the other. I have a couple of my classes extending others, but are there other ways to do this?

For example: If I have a database class and a separate class that would like to execute an sql statement...

class mydbclass {
    var $db;
    function mydbclass ($server,$username,$password,$database){
        $this->db=mysql_connect($server, $username, $password);
        mysql_select_db("$database",$db);
    }

    function dosql($sql){
        $result = mysql_query($SQL,$db);

class myotherclass {
    function myotherclass(){
        $sql="select * from mytable";

        #now, how can I use $mydbclass->dosql($sql) to
        #execute this statement?

        #I want to be able to build a bunch of html with
        #the resulting records and it wouldn't make
        #sence to build all that in my db class

Thanks! -- bernie www.bernieberg.com