Hi

I'm interested in locating something straight forward to teach to our
programming students...

Am appreciating the discussion so far...

Trevor Nesbit
MBS BSc BCom CA PGDipBusAdmin
Degree Leader for Bachelor of ICT
Programme Leader for Graduate Diploma in eCommerce
School of Computing - www.cpit.ac.nz/computing
School of Business
Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology
>>> "Torsten Roehr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/16/04 07:37 AM >>>
"Rick Fletcher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Has anyone done any PHP unit testing? I've been looking around for a
unit
> testing library to try out. Below are the ones I've found so far:
>
> SimpleTest: http://www.lastcraft.com/simple_test.php
> PHPUnit (dead?): http://phpunit.sourceforge.net/
> Pear PHPUnit: http://pear.php.net/package/PHPUnit
> Generic PHP Framework (dead?): http://gpfr.sourceforge.net/
>
> SimpleTest looks the most complete and the most active, so that's
where
I'm
> leaning. Anyone have any experience with any of these libraries, or
have
any
> comments on PHP Unit testing in general?

Don't have any experience myself but here's a nice article by Harry
about
SimpleTest:
http://www.sitepoint.com/blog-post-view.php?id=175190

Hope it helps. Regards,