Hello,

I think there has to be some compile issues with PHP and the newer Payflow SDKs
from VeriSign [Linux]. There is no longer a Beta SDK apparently for any of the platforms.
I have consistenly received the following error: "the pfpro extension requires
version 2 or 3 of the SDK." I have attempted to find a workaround by altering the
configure script, but have been unable to do so. I think some work on this would
be appropriate as the information on php.net is out of date regarding a Beta SDK.

Any help you could give to me would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Christopher Jones