Qt wrote:

Dear Sirs,

When I use include, my script is waiting included script results. But I just
want to run another local script without wait result.

Which command I should to use?

Best Regards

Are you hoping to set up a task as part of a batch for later processing? There are several ways you could do this. You can set up crontab / scheduled tasks to run a script every so often. Then just make sure the script has a datafile / directory that can run all of the tasks at the scheduled time.

If this isn't what you're trying to do, leave a message here and give us a better idea of why you want to run the script without waiting and what you intend to do with the result of the "included" script.

Jason