From: Robert Sossomon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 June 2004 15:30
To: 'Tom Chubb'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Posting Data to MySQL

I actually found the perfect answer to this task in Google Answers.
First you will need to know how your database tables are set up,
secondly you need to figure out field names and such, thirdly you grab
the data from the form and dump it into an insert statement (or update
if the information was in the DB before).

If you pass me some specifics I might be able to give you a hand.

Robert