* Thus wrote Marcus Johansson:
> Wow! That REALLY did make a great difference!
> Encoding a file of 2MB took 50 seconds before, now it is done in 1 (ONE)
> second!
>
> My Key is 8192 bytes long, is that the reason for why it so much faster
> for me?

Most likely because the number crunching is happening in C instead
of the  php code.

> I don't really get how it works, but I guess I will figure it out.

It's taking advanatge to the xor'ing of strings:

  echo 'hallo'  ^ 'hello';

php will xor each corresponding byte in the string, so your output
will be (in binary)

  04000

HTH,

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes
you've been hearing about.  No, sir.  Our model is the trapezoid!