On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 16:41, Stephenpp

To use "streaming", you have to :
Turn off output buffering: ob_end_clean()
and flush the output has it comes : flush()

It is useful to note that :
"Some versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer will only start to display
the page after they have received 256 bytes of output, so you may need
to send extra whitespace before flushing to get those browsers to
display the page. "

and
"Pad your output with necessary spaces, wrap your progressing data
around open (<table>) and end (</table>) tags, and then call flush() so
that one script will work for Netscape as well.
"