Hello,

On 06/24/2004 08:27 AM, Matt Macleod wrote:
I have a script that sends a multipart email from a php page.

The script appears to work fine on my mail client (Mail on Mac OSX) and on an online email reader (mail2web.com).

However a colleague using Outlook on Windows 2003 views the whole email (ie the raw code - both the text only and the HTML) and when I sent an email to his hotmail account, hotmail simply displayed a blank page.

This looks like a bug in the mail() function.

You may want to try this class for composing and sending messages that comes with an example for sending HTML messages with alternative text parts. The class has some workarounds to some of the mail() function problems.

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos