Hi,

Can someone please give me some guidance.  I'd like to run a php script
every minute (in reality every night, but just testing).  I've done some
reading and found that a crontab is the best way to go (I think).  I'm using
Plesk 7 on a Linux box and I have root access.

I made a quick php script called crontab.php to email me.

<?php                           //send email on domain

                                    /* subject */

                                    $str_subject = "crontab test";

                                    /* message */

                                    $messagecontent = "this is a test to see
if crontab working nightly\n\n";

                                    /* to */

                                    $to = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";

                                    /* from */

                                    $headers .= "From: tgWedding
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\r\n";

                                    /* bcc */

            //                      $headers .= "Bcc:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]";

                                    mail($to, $str_subject, $messagecontent,
$headers);

?>

Then I setup my crontab command as:
/home/httpd/vhosts/tgwedding.com/httpdocs/tgwedding/crontab.php
<https://217.160.251.56:8443/sysuser/crontab_edit.php?cte_src=CTEJKgkqCSoJKg
kvaG9tZS9odHRwZC92aG9zdHMvdGd3ZWRkaW5nLmNvbS9odHRwZG9jcy90Z3dlZGRpbmcvY3Jvbn
RhYi5waHA=>

I used " * " for every field except M, which I set to " 01 " to run every
minute.

It's not working...can someone guide me along and let me know what I've done
wrong.

Thanks,

Ryan