Hi,

You've sent this email to a mailing list with a couple of thousand users.
I'm probably not alone when I say "what on earth are you talking about?".

I don't know what PHP-Login is, if you have a problem using whatever
software that may be - please contact them about it.

You can find the PEAR website here:
http://pear.php.net/

"Sriranganath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dear Sir,

Can u send me the Check list for PHP-Login :

It is not clear in the website which files should we have to include under
which directories.

There are two or more files with the same name vizConfig.php
which one to include .?
i am trying this for the past 4 days. i am unable to get it done.

i have downloaded all the files:

1. details.php
2.edit.php
3.functions.php
4.global.php
5.index.php
6.list.php
7.login.php
8.logout.php
9. password.php
10.session_defaults.php
11.signup.php
12.user.phop
13. html_form.php
14.filter.php
15.config.php (?) i am doubt in this file

Also, You have told to download all the PEAR related packages. But you ahve
not given any link for this.

Finally, I request you to give me one complete catalogue having all the
related files and associated directories.

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Regards
Sriranganath