I wish there wouldn't be so many ppl using IE anyway :)

Matthew Sims wrote:

* Thus wrote Robert Sossomon:

That just put me right back at the beginning, IE trying to DL the PHP
page...

put your disposition back to attachment and send the vnd.ms-excel content type.

Also, on how the behaviour IE will treat any header is
unpredictable in an unctontrolled environment, so don't be alarmed
if you have someone else claiming that it isn't working for them :)

Read as: IE sucks.

I have php 4.2.2 installed at this moment as well...

php really hasn't anything to do with how the browser will handle the filedownload. You're at the mercy of the intellegence of the browser :/

Read as: IE is stupid.

;)

--Matthew Sims
--<http://killermookie.org>