Hi all, I filed a PHP bug related to others I found online, but thought I
would throw it by the list also...
You can find the bug at:
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=28967

[30 Jun 5:40am CEST] shannon at swerb dot com

------------
Hi there, sorry, but I am running out of ideas here...

I have tracked my problem to similar to the bugs 17402 or 8133 or 8464.
I have tried php 4.3.4 through 4.3.7 including latest snapshot.  My
configure options are:
'./configure' '--with-mysql' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs'
'--includedir=/usr/local/include' '--with-pspell' '--with-xml'
'--with-zlib' '--with-mcrypt=/usr/src/libmcrypt-2.5.7'
'--enable-memory-limit=yes' '--enable-shmop'

I have also tried various other configurations, the common configure
option is always pspell.  If I remove it the issue goes away...

The issue is that the so module is installed and then I can start apache
standard and with ssl, but cannot do a restart or a graceful without
getting a seg fault and core dumped, can't figure out what is going on
here. i have updated my glib, gmake functions, I have used various
version of aspell, all with no luck.  No matter what I try I cannot get
the pspell module enabled and to allow apache to do a restart or
graceful without a core dump.

I am using apache 1.3.27.

Thanks for your help!

Best Regards,