Don't know that this will work but it might help isolate the problem:

/* MySQL Connection Variables */
 $host="localhost";
 $user="arras_WebMaster";
 $password="qwerty";
 $dbase="arras_Members";

/* MySQL Connection String */
 if(!$dbConnect = @mysql_connect ("$host", "$user", "$password"))
 {
    echo "Couldn't connect to the database server: ".mysql_error()."<br />";
 }

 if(!$dbSelect = @mysql_select_db ("$dbase"))
 {
    echo "Couldn't select the database: ".mysql_error()."<br />";
 }

 if(!$query = @mysql_query("SELECT * FROM RegisteredMembers"))
 {
    echo "Couldn't execute query: ".mysql_error()."<br />";
 }
 else
 {
   while($result = mysql_fetch_array($query))
   {
    echo $result['UserID'];

HTH,

Michael Egan