On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:21:34 -0400
Gerard Samuel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Friday 02 July 2004 12:12 pm, Zilvinas Saltys wrote:
> > I looked at server configurations but i couldn't find anything usefull. I
> > tried to change IE settings to accept all cookies but nothing changed.
> >
> > Maybe someone knows where's the problem..
>
> I dont know of all the specifics of your situation, but I know when it
> happened to my code, it boiled down to a cookie problem.  (I never
> experienced it first hand unless I turned off cookies in my own browser.  I
> saw it was happening for other users on my code).
> So what I eventually did, was modified my code to work with browsers that do
> not store cookies (for what ever reason that may be).
> By that I mean to pass the session id in the url and in forms...

I know i can pass the session id by url.. But this solution is ugly and hopefully not
the only one there is..
The problem is as i understand IE is not accepting the cookie. So the session id
allways regenerates. Everything works fine with mozilla.

The strangest part of the show is some pc's that have IE installed accepts those
cookies. I turned 'accept ALL cookies'. Same result..

Maybe ... this could be a domain problem..

The only thing i want to know is all the truth about IE (6?) and cookies :)

Heeelp :)