I've been writing LAMP applications for awhile; the option to write a
tracking system myself is always viable.. but since I am extraordinarily
lazy, I am looking for a general package that I could modify. What I really
wanted was anyone's feedback or recommendations on tracking packages
currently available.

Christian
"Michael Gale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> What type of tracking ? ... number of hits ? pages visited by # of times
??

> If you use sessions ... which I am assuming you are. You could create a
table:

> user-id,page,times
>
> Then when you do the session check you could update:
>
> INSET INTO webwatch_table SET user-id='" . $_SESSSION['userid'] . "',
page='" . $_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"] . "', time='"