So basically there is no easy way around this.

What I'm trying to do is have a page return to a page that was a
couple pages back with the same get info. On the second page I can do

$return_url = $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'];

to get the previous url. But then I need to pass it on to the next
page, then that page will return to the $return_url.

I think passing via $_SESSION vars or cookies would be easier then
doing actual socket posts.

If there is an easier way than session or cookies to do this, I'd like to know.

-Josh