As far as I know, this is not possible.
You can however generate more file-upload boxes dynamicly.
In this way, users can click an 'Upload another file'-button to display an
extra upload form-element.
Check the 'variable variables'-part in the PHP reference (user notes) for an
example of this construction.
Hope this is good solution for your application.

greetz,
Arnout Boks

"Warren Vail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]