[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Indeed... who doesn't enjoy a brief break to see what's happening in their world?
I ended up using 'hail' (http://www.hailware.com/)
As far as I can tell, it doesn't allow attatchments...

Spending lunch hour checking personal mails... who can honestly admit that it never happens?

Do it in some countries (like mine), and you probably will be fired. Put a network in a risk by using this kind of scripts and sure you will be fired... Do it in a network I manage, and sure you will be fired.

So ... be really carefull, administrators block sites for some reason. And don't forget to ask for the Terms of Use about your work computer.

Regards,
Jordi.