Folks

I appreciate the answers received previously in relation to my 4,3 to 5.0 question
regarding $_REQUEST $_POST etc..

Unfortunately I am still no further advanced on solving the problem.  Clearly the
value from the form is not being passed to the script in 5.x, but being very new to
PHP and I am not sure why.

Here are my two scripts which I created for testing purposes and which run fine under
4.3.x

##### SENDING SCRIPT #### 1.php

<script language="php">

echo '<form method="POST" action="2.php">';
echo '<p><input type="submit" value="Submit" name="Button><input type="reset"
value="Reset" name="B2"></p>';
echo '</form>';

</script>

#### RECEIVING SCRIPT ### 2.php

<script language="php">

$searchtype = $_POST['testvar'];

echo $searchtype;

</script>

I still receive a error

Notice: Undefined index: testvar in e:\WC5\http\cgi\2.php on line 3 PHP Notice:
Undefined index: testvar in e:\WC5\http\cgi\2.php on line 3

Is there anything in the php.ini v5 file that maybe causing me problems.

Mike