1, Ok, I checked my existing apache install (httpd -l and it has
mod_so.c)
2. Installed php using the following line: configure
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin
3. Changed my httpd.conf file to allow .php:
                        - AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
                        - AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps

I created a test file named: 1.php with the following code in it:
<? phpinfo();?>

When I type this url in: http://64.133.38.28/1.php it asks me to save
it. (in netscape or IE)

Any help on what I'm doing wrong here?