<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Any idea how can i possibly access an Interbase database residing in NT4
from
> my web server running in Linux?

To do this, I believe you will have to compile PHP on the Linux box with the
Linux GDS libraries (as if you were going to use Interbase locally).

I've not done this however.

The Interbase install on Linux is GLibC only (which I found out the hard way
*mumble*), but is freely available.  We use it here.

When compiling PHP4, "./configure --with-interbase" is required, along with
your other options.

Hope this helps you.

Bkx