Harlequin wrote:

I've managed to develop a query which pulls a finite number of records from
a table based on a query.

What commends do I now use to present these results in a table...?

How would you show a table now with a single record? Start there. Now, what areas would need repeating with a "finite number" of records? Those elements should be in a loop, either FOR, FOREACH or WHILE, more than likely.

If you don't know how to run your query and extract the results, then you've got some reading to do. Check the PHP manual; there are user comments that walk you through everything.

--
---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/

php|architect: The Magazine for PHP Professionals – www.phparch.com