I'm trying to do a PHP install on Solaris 2.7 and right out of the gate
I'm in trouble.
The configure script hangs almost immediately.

Background:

- I'm trying to config PHP version php-4.3.7
-  I have  the following GNU packages installed:
flex version 2.5.4
bison (GNU Bison) 1.875
GNU sed version 4.1.1
grep (GNU grep) 2.5
ncurses-5.4.

This is as far as I get  before "configure" hangs regardless of the
arguments to configure.

ws3 {root} 42: ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.7

Any assistance would be deeply appreciated

--  Mark Perkoski

====================    07/19/2004 09:11:45 PM MailFilter-1   ====================
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by
reply email and delete the message. Thank you.