Hi All,

I have been using a Windows platform for generating and sending bespoke
emails from .csv format lists but have had to swap to a Linux solution. We
are using Postfix instead of Visnetic as our mail server but need a
replacement for our email generation software (WorldMerge).

Does anyone know of any PHP scripts that will generate emails from a
database of email addresses and an HTML template with bespoke content I.E
greetings, unsubscribe email address links, etc... and send to an SMTP
server?

TIA

Phil Ewington.
---