error_reporting( E_NONE )?
Jon

Scott Fletcher wrote:

Close, but still not quite it.  I can't remember what I did 6 to 8 months
ago.  I do remember that it was written to temporary suppress the php error
while the other part of the php script can be allow to execute before
unsupressing the php error.  I do not meant the "@" part..  It was a
function where I can enter the PHP's defined parameter in the function.

"Curt Zirzow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

* Thus wrote Scott Fletcher:

What are those php functions that catch the PHP errors, not display it

and

do something to it while the user load a webpage. I don't remember

what

those are..... :-(

It sounds like you're looking for http://php.net/set_error_handler

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid

schemes

you've been hearing about. No, sir. Our model is the trapezoid!