Hello,

On 07/21/2004 08:26 PM, Vern wrote:
Yes but if you print a php page it prints out the code for the php.

I need to print out a report that is written in php and uses a MySQL
database.

In Unix/Linux, the print system takes printouts in Postscript, not HTML. You need to generate Postscript or have it converted by another program. See my other reply on how to generate Postscript from PHP.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.phpclasses.org/