Could someone please supply me with a little information about freetype
fonts concerning the following points of interest:
1/ A good description of what it actually is.
2/ How to actually use it in a practical sense hopefully in conjunction
with php.
3/ Supply of some small code snippets showing real world examples.
4/ Any freetype library functions.

I thank you all in advance for any help that you can grtant to me.

Joe :)