Harlequin wrote:
Afternoon...

I have a table generated by some code that returns certain field values and
drops them into a table. On of these values is ID and I'd like to convert it

I wouldn't let users create their own primary key for any type of inserts, if that's what you're using ID for. Users could easily fake a form ID and put whatever data into an existing row with that ID.

to a hyperlink that people can use to go to another page to view further
information about a record. However:

The fields are not individually identified as I use a for statement and I
think I might need to redesign the table but don't know where to start.

Even with a for statement, you could create element names for each item in an array. But another solution is to create an array with the indexes you want to show and then foreach () over that array.